Alexander joined the Cognizant Connect dev team when I was the product owner of the platform that we were building. Still part of the apprenticeship program Alexander showed a sense of responsibility beyond his experience. He delivered high quality code was able to assess the required effort accurately and follow-up on it. In addition to his development skills is Alexander a clear communicator, not afraid to ask questions or to push back. I regarded him as a great asset to the team.
- Joris Oliver Bouwens, Product Owner based in Amsterdam, Netherlands, Cognizant Connect product owner
“I would love to give my feedback to Alex and Diogo. In short, they both exceeded expectations!
- During the many meetings, they showed that they both have excellent Requirement Engineering This ensures less iterations until the best solutions (no bad solutions are released).
- They both came up with smart technical solutions and think things through well before start of implementations. This ensures less of time consuming code refactoring.
- The implementations have good quality. This ensures the software is stable and maintaining it stays affordable.
Alex and Diogo are talented and responsible developers who care about delivering sustainable software.
They are valuable for Cognizant and pleasant colleagues and I'm impressed and would love to work with them again in the future.”
- Kim Hogeling, Sr. Associate based in Hamburg, Germany, Cognizant Connect team member
While being on a team with Alex, he exceeded expectations of working. He was able to pick up a new framework at ease and got comfortable using with it very quickly. Alex works extremely well under his own initiative, being able to confidently pick up tasks and always communicating well with the team if there were any bugs/issues or if something wasn’t clear. His code is clear, DRY and modern, which made it very easy to pick up and build it. I would really like to work with Alex again.
Elizabeth Coady, Full Stack Developer based in London, United Kingdom, Cognizant Connect team member
Alexander Stoeckl is a very ambitious worker. His desire to overcome something almost impossible is a real pull for everyone in a group. With his unique and ideal ideas he fills the room with creativity and innovation.
Diogo Caraca, Application Developer Apprentice at Cognizant based in Zurich, Switzerland, Application Developer Apprenticeship co-graduator.